Code of Conduct Volunteers
The IslandoraCon Code of Conduct volunteers are a group of individuals supporting others in the Islandora community. CoC volunteers handle concerns raised through the CoC violation form, and the List of CoC Volunteers below details those who are available during shifts at IslandoraCon to help ensure that IslandoraCon spaces are safe and welcoming, and to provide guidance in reporting Code of Conduct violations. For more information, see the Help section below.
List of CoC Volunteers
Code of Conduct Committee
- Amy Blau (Whitman College)
- Julia Corrin (Carnegie Mellon University)
- Angelina (Lina) Crowe (Carnegie Mellon University)
- Drew Heles (LYRASIS)
- Michelle Janowiecki (Johns Hopkins Sheridan Libraries)
- Rosie Le Faive (University of Prince Edward Island)
- Elizabeth Padilla (BC Institute of Technology)
- Isabella Nikolaidis (Islandora Foundation)
- Don Richards (Johns Hopkins University)
IslandoraCon Code of Conduct volunteers
- Kathryn (Katie) Gucer (Johns Hopkins University)
- Paige Morfitt (Whitman College)
- Yamil Suarez (Berklee College)
To report a violation of the Code of Conduct, you may choose any of the following options:
- Reach out to one of the Code of Conduct Committee members or IslandoraCon CoC volunteers in person, or on Slack by searching their name.
- On-duty CoC volunteers will be identifiable on Zoom with “[CoC]” in their handle, and a purple heart status (💜) on Slack.
- In-person, CoC volunteers will have 🟩 green-coloured name tags.
- Email email@example.com. Only the Code of Conduct Committee members have access to this email address.
- Submit to our Incident Report Form. Reports are received by the Code of Conduct Committee.
Reports of violations will be received by CoC Committee members. You can expect an email acknowledgement of a report normally within 24 hours of receipt. Members of the CoC Committee will meet to determine from the report whether additional information should be gathered, and to decide on the basis of their information what, if any, actions will be taken.