Register now for IslandoraCon!
Registration has opened for IslandoraCon 2022, taking place this August 2 - 5th, 2022 in beautiful Charlottetown PEI, as well as streaming on Zoom for remote attendees. View the preliminary schedule for IslandoraCon here. For more information on islandora, visit our website.
→ Register here to attend in person.
→ Register here to attend virtually.
Off campus 🏨
Beautiful Prince Edward Island offers a wide variety of accomodation options. Information on places to stay, such as cottages, hotels, inns, and home rentals, are available on the Tourism PEI website. Click here to view these listings.
On campus 🏫
On-campus accommodation at UPEI is available to conference attendees and participants, within the Andrew Hall building. Andrew Hall is the university’s newest residence. Rooms are in single, double, and triple suite configurations and all have private bedrooms. For example, a double suite has two private bedrooms with a double bed in each. All suites have a seating area, private bathroom, telephone, TV, mini fridge and microwave.
Nightly rate: $108.00 (+ applicable taxes)
How to book on campus accommodations
You can book online by phone, email, or by using the form linked here.
→ If booking using the online form:
- Indicate that you are requesting a reservation as a Conference Delegate.
- A new field will appear. Here, indicate there that you are attending IslandoraCon.
- Under Type of room requested, select from the Andrew Hall accommodation options.
→ If booking using the email firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Include IslandoraCon in the subject line.
- In your email, please provide: your name, address, telephone number, dates of your stay, and type of room.
→ If booking over the phone (902-566-0952):
- Indicate that you are attending IslandoraCon.
- You will be asked for information including your name, address, telephone number, dates of your stay, and type of room.
Getting to PEI
Charlottetown, PEI is reachable by flight, drive or ferry. Further details from Tourism PEI are available here.
- Ferry information is available at ferries.ca as well as CTMA.
- Charlottetown Airport YYG
- The Charlottetown Airport is located 6km away (about a 10 minute drive) from UPEI. The minimum fare to the Charlottetown Zone from the airport is $16
T3 City Transit is Charlottetown’s city transit, see schedules here.
Links and phone numbers to cab services in Charlottetown are listed below: